Monday, September 26, 2011

Ugg Boots On Sale

Great comfortable Ugg Boots On Sale! I first ordered the Uggs Belcloud which looked great but was very uncomfortable on (very wide at ankle). This was my second choice, but I'm glad I wound up with these UK Ugg Boots सेल as they are super cozy and ultra comfortable। I only wished they weren't bitonal, but I think the contrast will fade with age. Oh, and they fit my rather big calves very well! I can even tuck (thin) pants in.
These Ugg Boots are practically and beautifully for every day use. Warm and cozy for winter in Utah.
I was really excited to get these boots, tried really hard to like them, but couldn't. They were warm, which was my reason for getting them. The problem is that they were not comfortable, and the inside lining shows from the top, which really throws the looks off. They will be returned.

No comments:

Post a Comment